The folks at the American Academy of Pediatrics advocate the use of rear facing seats for as long as possible and Graco makes this possible with the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat.
With this seat children can travel in the rear facing position until they are 40 pounds, more than what other seats offer. Once the child gets past the 40 pound limit the seat can be used in a forward facing position in the 5 point harness for a weight capacity of 65 pounds.
Each purchase of this package includes the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat and instruction manual.
Features – Benefits:
1. Seat will hold baby in the rear facing position until he reaches a weight of 40 pounds.
2. Use the forward facing harnessed position up to 65 pounds.
3. Seat has been rigorously tested to ensure that US safety standards have been met.
4. Tested to ensure that it keeps occupant secure in the event of a side impact.
5. Easy in and out with the 5-point harness with frontal adjustments.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Dimensions are 27 x 20.8 x 26 inches.
2. There is an estimated shipping weight of 18.4 pounds.
3. This product has a 4.0 rating on Amazon based on the reviews of 122 customers.
4. The product can only be shipped within the US.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat installs quickly and easily. It is quite comfortable just from the look of it and provides a lot of space so that baby fits securely but with enough room so as not to be cramped.
Clean up is easy since the seat covers comes off and goes back on easily when you need to remove it. The seat is large and very tall so if you have a smaller car measure the dimensions since it may not fit in the rear facing position.
If you’re conscious about keeping your baby in the rear facing position for as long as possible this is definitely the seat that you need.