The Britax Marathon 70 convertible car seat can be used as a rear facing car seat for children 5-40 pounds and as a front facing seat for one year olds and over who are between 20-70 pounds.
The Britax SafeCell Technology in this car seat ensures complete head safety and works along with the built-in steel bars and versa-tether to reduces chances of head injury in the event of an accident. The car seat has side impact protection, has multiple recline and buckle options and an easy to adjust 5 point harness.
Each purchase of this package includes the BRITAX MARATHON 70 Convertible Car Seat and instruction manual.
Features – Benefits:
1. Safe cell technology will reduce the natural forward motion of the child in the event of a frontal collision.
2. Built in steel bars will hold the seat firmly to the vehicle which will keep the child in place if an accident occurs.
3. Versa staged release tether will slow down forward motions and a two point attachment will hold the top of the seat firmly in place.
4. More than adequate side walls lined with EPP foam will shield children from damage in the event of a side impact.
5. The tangle free straps and 5 point harness fits securely and evenly distributes forces to the strongest parts of the body.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Dimensions are 21 x 18.5 x 26 inches.
2. There is an estimated shipping weight of 22.4 pounds.
3. This product has a 4.5 rating on Amazon based on the reviews of 44 customers.
4. The product can only be shipped within the US.
The Britax Marathon 70 convertible car seat is not cheap when you compare it with the costs of other car seats however those other seats would not provide the level of comfort and protection that this car seat gives.
If you want to give your baby the best and make sure that he is as safe as possible then this is the seat to consider. It is easy to assemble and install including the latch which is as simple as pressing a button and pop it on the latch.