The Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat is affords both children and parents a winning combination of safety and luxury in one sturdy bundle. The seat includes the side impact protection that only Recaro can give which will protect children in the areas most vulnerable if a side impact occurs.
Safety doesn’t stop there, the EPS foam designed to absorb energy and the design of the seat matches the level of safety applied in luxury and racing vehicles. With PUR comfort foam reserved for automobiles in the head restraints, fabric that is resistant to wear and tear, a coolmesh ventilation system and an ergonomic design you can be sure that baby will be riding in the lap of luxury and will be completely safe at the same time.
Each purchase of this package includes the RECARO ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat and instruction manual.
Features – Benefits:
1. Use this seat in the rear facing position for children who weigh 5-35 pounds.
2. Forward facing position for weights of 20-70 pounds.
3. Side impact protection as only Recaro can provide. Will protect 5 areas most vulnerable during a side impact.
4. 5 point harness does not require rethread, is easy to adjust with the turn dial and a weight capacity of up to 70 pounds.
5. Air ventilated cool mesh will ensure that baby remains cool.
6. Energy absorption during a crash with the built in EPS foam.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Dimensions are 29.8 x 20.6 x 24.2 inches.
2. There is an estimated shipping weight of 26.1 pounds.
3. This product has a 4.5 rating on Amazon based on the reviews of 87 customers.
4. The product can only be shipped within the US.
The Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat is very well made as expected by a brand like Recaro. It includes strap pockets which help to keep the straps out of the way when moving baby in and out and the head cushions will support baby’s head really well.
The fact that the straps can be adjusted with the dial is convenient which means you won’t have to fuss and fiddle to adjust the straps. While the seat is slim, in the rear facing position it takes up quite a bit of room.